10 Reasons to Install Laminate Floors
When it comes to choosing between different types of flooring for your home and office, it can be quite tough to choose. You could choose carpets, tiles, and stones, concrete and even laminate floors.
Of course each option comes with its own set of pros and cons. Laminate floors are undoubtedly your best option and hopefully the following 10 reasons and facts will show you why:
- These floors are scratch, scuff, stain and burn resistant.
- They are easily installed by means of each plank or panel clicking into the next. This means that no glue is used, which also makes it ideal should you ever need a panel repaired or replaced.
- Skirting boards and moldings can be provided, both laminated and colour coded.
- The panels are water and moisture resistant which means they are less likely to stain or warp from becoming wet (unlike carpets).
- Laminate flooring does not require wax or polish for cleaning and shining.
- Rubber or foam underlay materials make the flooring less noisy than normal wooden floors, when walked on.
- This type of flooring can be made to look like real wood, stone or even have a unique pattern.
- Laminate floors do not trap dust, making them ideal for those who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- Most laminated floors come with at least a 15 year surface wear guarantee.
- Companies that install laminate floors usually offer a 2 year installation warranty.
These are just a few of the reasons for you to consider when looking at laminate flooring. The fact that it is a cost effective option, should also play a key role in your decision making. At Mat Floors you can expect your flooring to be professionally installed by a team that is both experienced in and dedicated to the task.
Contact Mat Floors for more information and advice on their laminate floors. Allow this company to provide you with a complete and cost effective flooring solution.