Reasons To Purchase Laminate Flooring In South Africa
When looking to refurbish your home you will find a great variety of options for flooring in South Africa. Laminate flooring has grown in popularity and not just because it has a reasonable price tag attached. Replacing the flooring in your home can give it an entirely new look and feel. If you are after a modern and comfortable appeal then laminate flooring is the way to go.
Laminate flooring in South Africa has simply grown in popularity since it was introduced to the market. Many people are opting for installing laminate flooring instead of real wooden flooring which tends to be expensive to install and even more expensive to maintain. The following reasons are why laminate floors have become so sought after:
- Laminate flooring is resistant to scratching, scuffing and even light burns (cigarette burns).
- All of these floors come with non scratch, matching skirting’s.
- Laminate flooring planks are designed to click into each other which greatly reduce the required installation time.
- These floors are made from high density fibreboard which is guaranteed to be durable and long lasting.
- The outer decorative layer is available in a variety of finishes that are able to perfectly replicate real wood. This layer is protected by a thick laminate which ensures that it doesn’t fall victim to damage easily.
- Most quality laminate floors come with a wear and tear warranty that is valid for 15 years.
If you have your laminate flooring installed by a professional company such as Mat Floors, you can expect for it to also be provided with a 1 year installation warranty.
Take the time to contact Mat Floors and chat to them about their various options for flooring in South Africa. They will ensure that you are provided with a top quality laminate floor that is designed to last.