Why You Should Choose Laminate Flooring
It can be quite tough to choose between the various flooring options for your home and office. The option of laminate flooring comes out on top each and every time when compared with carpets, tile, stones and even real wooden flooring. Of course each type of flooring comes with its pros and cons and you should consider each option before you make a decision.
The following are just a few of the reasons why you should chooselaminate flooring:
- Laminate floors are highly resistant to cigarette burns, scuffs, scratches and stains.
- The fact that each panel of flooring easily clicks into the next means that installation is easy as well as maintenance and repairs.
- The panels are designed to be relatively water resistant and won’t stain should something be spilled, unlike carpets.
- Cleaning the flooring only requires a damp mop – no detergent is necessary.
- The noise of walking can be reduced by installing the flooring with a rubber or foam underlay.
- Laminate floors are ideal for installation in homes and offices where there are allergy sufferers. This flooring is unable to trust hair and dust like carpet does.
- Laminate floors come with a 15 year surface wear warranty and 2 year installation guarantee.
Laminate floors can be designed to look like either wooden floors or stone floors. The surface layer is actually made from a high quality photo that is covered by a protective clear layer. You can decide to install the flooring yourself although it is advised to make use of a professional installation team. Mat Floors is a company that is dedicated to providing you with cost effective and efficient floor installation solutions.
Contact Mat Floors for more information and advice on their laminate flooring without delay. Have your flooring professionally installed with Mat Floors today.